Sunday 10 July 2016

Hawaiian style piña colada smoothie!

hey peeps! I am back with a recipe post today after a long time. I just hit upon this really kick-ass Piña colada smoothie! I love pineapples in all forms and it is one of favourite tropical fruits. And this smoothie simply kick started my Sunday on a good high on pineapples.

For this recipe, you can just use pineapples with coconut milk OR add a dash of banana to this mixture if you would prefer. I added bananas and it kind of evened out the strong tangy taste of pineapple, but you could totally do this without the bananas as well.

For this recipe, I made fresh coconut milk and used it with chilling or storing because I feel that refrigerating spoils the taste.



Now here goes the recipe:

IngredientS

- 2 cups of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 to 1 cup of diced banana
- 2 table spoons of honey OR sugar as needed

Blend all the ingredients together along with ice and serve chilled.


No comments:

Post a Comment