Saturday 14 May 2016

Quirkly Milkshake in less than 5 minutes!

I was browsing Pinterest casually today, as I always do to keep in check with food trends and innovative cooking.

I hit upon Milkshakes and Smoothies, which is my all time favorite topic to browse, along with desserts and sweets.

The timing could not have been perfect. I bumped upon some really good milkshake ideas and what was best about picking it from Pinterest was that the decorations and accompaniments made the dessert so tempting and also quirky.

Here is a milkshake that I tried and it tasted absoultey YUM! Enjoy it at your home during this hot Summer!

1. 6 Large Table spoons of Nutella [More nutella if the consistency should be thicker]
2. 6 large Table spoons of Praline Ice-cream [Usually Vanilla ice-cream is suggested, but this is what I had]
3. 4 Cups of Milk
4. A shot of Vodka [Optional]

Blend all the ingredients with a hand blender till the contents become frothy! Serve it Chilled!

Any recipe would end here. But what I learnt is that professional cooks go that extra mile to make what they create more visually appealing and the creativity comes as much in plating [in this case should we call it glassing?!] as much as it goes into making of the food.

So to follow the same, I took a glass and coated the rim with Hersheys chocolate sauce and dipped the rim in some chocolate raisins and the result was fantabulous!

And the best part is this can be done in less than 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment